Superior Resource Group is looking for an Electrical Controls Engineer for a client located in Kaukauna, WI. This position is DIRECT.
The R&D Electrical Engineer will have a demonstrated aptitude for leadership and the ability to work independently either as a leader or member of a larger R&D team. The Electrical Engineer will be responsible for the planning and implementation of controls for new machine builds or machine improvements in support of R&D project initiatives. The ability to plan and conduct independent research and to stimulate and support the work of staff professionals is required.
- Designs and implements electrical control systems for laboratory and/or pilot equipment on multiple projects both independently and as a team member
- Builds, tests and qualifies electrical control systems necessary to developing and making new product concepts
- May direct activities of one or more technicians or coop students
- Generates technical reports
- Generates ideas for electrical control systems to enable new processes
- Delivers written and/oral presentations
- Resolves problems with custom electrical control equipment
- Develops an understanding of the marketplace and processes
- Designs electrical control designs that are consistent and supportive of a control architecture established by senior electrical engineer
- Documents electrical control designs, algorithms, and programs such that the equipment can be readily understood and serviced by other electrical engineers
- Gathers and interprets data
- Uses knowledge and understanding of the R&D equipment to suggest solutions to problems encountered in operating and controlling such equipment. Exercises judgment on the progress of the work and makes suggestions of technical alternatives as needed
- Leads, plans, conducts, schedules, and coordinates projects
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or similar area of study
- 10+ years previous technical work experience required
- Ability to independently design electrical controls and panels (UL508)
- Competent in Motion control in a Factory environment
- Ability to program Danaher and Beckhoff PLC equipment and HMI (Citect / Bechhoff)
- Competent in AutoCAD Electrical
- Ability to direct internal and external support including electrical contractors.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office and AutoCad Electrical
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Strong Problem-solving skills
Superior Resource Group appreciates hard work so in return we offer:
Long term opportunities
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE EMAIL A RECRUITER AT: firstname.lastname@example.org
Superior Resource Group has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work "through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Superior Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D.
Apply on company website