NSC Technologies is hiring Product Trainer 2 – Nuclear Quality Control, Reactor, Steam Plant – Confidential Clearance Required–in Newport News, VA. The ideal candidate must have four-six years of experience.?
- Plans, develops and coordinates in-house product training programs for field support personnel and customers.
- Obtains information needed to prepare in-house training programs; prepares training materials; develops course content; determines methodology; and coordinates the development of training aids.
- Conducts training sessions and develops criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities. May utilize trainers with technical expertise.
- Continuously revise lesson plans to meet new training requirements and keep technical information updated.
- Bachelor's degree or Apprentice School graduate and three years related exempt level experience.
- High School and eight years of related trade experience.
- Or Master's Degree and one year related exempt experience
- Graduation from Navy Nuclear Power School could be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- 100% onsite position at NNS.
- Must have prior Naval Nuclear Propulsion Plant experience.
- Preferably those who have served in the U.S. Navy or have Primary Trades / Inspector Shipbuilding experience with Nuclear Quality Control, Reactor / Steam Plant piping system/component cleanliness work.
- The dept is looking for candidates with an instructional background or prior Trades specialist.
- Prior experience as Nuclear Trade Foreman, Nuclear Inspector with deck plate experience in Nuclear Quality Control, Reactor & Steam Plant Cleanliness requirements.
NSC is an innovative staffing firm specializing in placing qualified, skilled, technical, and professional talent in virtually any market. We are experts in creating custom staffing solutions that fit the needs of any size business. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success.??
NSC Technologies offers :
- Competitive pay
- Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
- Long term job opportunities
- Referral bonus if you qualify
- OSHA Training
NSC Technologies is dedicated to being the most trusted provider of innovative staffing solutions servicing the global Marine, Energy, Commercial and Industrial marketplace. We achieve long-term, meaningful relationships by exceeding customer expectations and enhancing the quality of life for our employees. NSC Technologies is committed to community service and stewardship of customer resources.
NSC Technologies has opportunities throughout the United States. Please visit our jobs page at http://jobs.nsc-tech.com.
NSC Technologies is a drug-free company.? NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D
Apply on company website