NSC Technologies is hiring a Project Management Analyst 2 Newport News, VA. The ideal candidate must have four-six years of experience.
- Oversees and manages the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as a liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management.
- Reviews status of projects and budgets; manages schedules and prepares status reports.
- Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives
- Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients
3 Years with Bachelors's, 1 Year with Masters's, Bachelor's Degree, and three years of experience. Master's Degree and one year of experience. 4 years of related exempt experience can be substituted for Bachelor's degree. Eight years of non-related exempt experience can be substituted for Bachelor's degree. Equivalency: Bachelor's Degree and three years of experience. Master's Degree and one year of experience. 4 years of related exempt experience can be substituted for Bachelor's degree. Eight years of non-related exempt experience can be substituted for Bachelor's degree
- Personnel should have familiarity with EVMS (Earned Value Management System) operation and management.
- Personnel should have familiarity with SAP, Cognos, and MS Office
- Personnel should have experience monitoring contract cost performance, budgets, and metrics.
- Personnel should be familiar with Naval vessels or industrial manufacturing processes.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to provide frequent program status reporting
- The ability to accomplish tasks and assignments independently
- This position will support the Project Team in performing Project Management functions such as tracking commitments and liabilities and developing metrics and graphs.
NSC is an innovative staffing firm specializing in placing qualified, skilled, technical, and professional talent in virtually any market. We are experts in creating custom staffing solutions that fit the needs of any size business. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success.
NSC Technologies offers:
- Competitive pay
- Direct deposit or Global Cash Card
- Long term job opportunities
- Referral bonus if you qualify
- OSHA Training
NSC Technologies is dedicated to being the most trusted provider of innovative staffing solutions servicing the global Marine, Energy, Commercial and Industrial marketplace. We achieve long-term, meaningful relationships by exceeding customer expectations and enhancing the quality of life for our employees. NSC Technologies is committed to community service and stewardship of customer resources.
NSC Technologies has opportunities throughout the United States. Please visit our jobs page at http://jobs.nsc-tech.com.
NSC Technologies is a drug-free company.? NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D
Apply on company website