NSC Technologies is in immediate need of Shipyard Shipfitters. Shipfitters must be able to read and interpret blueprints, must be able to cut carbon plate using a torch accurately, and cut and wash a bevel. Shipfitters should be able to tack weld SMAW or FCAW.
***Job Location: San Diego, CA - Per Diem offered to those who qualify***
Shipyard Shipfitter Requirements:
- Must have 5 years of Ship fitting experience
- Needs to be able to read blueprints, do layouts, fabricate metal structural parts, components and entire structures
- Must be able to cut a carbon plate using a torch
- Tack weld using SMAW or FCAW
- Must be able to pass a background check and pre-employment screening.
- OSHA Certified or willing to obtain training
- Must be able to obtain DBIDs for NAVY Base Access
Shipfitter Testing Requirements:
- Must be able to pass Tac-Weld test
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE FORWARD YOUR RESUME TODAY
At NSC our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
Short- and long-term disability coverage
Identity Theft Protection
Long Term Opportunities
Training and Career Growth Opportunities
The chance to be a part of an amazing team
NSC is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
NSC is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
NSC is a drug free company. NSC is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.
Apply on company website