Welding Job Description:
- Must be proficient with MiG welding.
- Must be able to read Cad drawings of weldment's etc.
- Fitter-Must be able to layout, position, and secure plasma and cut parts using a straightedge, combination square, ruler.
- Must be able to able to weld vertical up, vertical down, horizontal and overhead.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Need to be flexible if needed in other areas of the fabrication department on occasion.
- Brake press and roll experience a plus
Welder can start from $18.00 to $20.00 per hour.
Fitter can start from $21.00 – $23.00 per hour.
**Perfect fit would be a welder that can fit as well.
Apply on company website