Great opportunity for a talented Property Manager! Oakwood is seeking a highly motivated and hands on Property Manager to join our team! This position is responsible for overseeing 4 contemporary Seattle properties. Your day will consist of ensuring that our residents have the best experience Oakwood can offer. What's in it for you? Medical / Dental / Vision coverage and Prescription Drug Programs / Company Paid Life Insurance & AD&D / Short and Long Term Disability Insurance / Life Insurance for Family Members / Paid Vacation & Sick Leave / Direct Deposit Payroll and much more! Key features of your day:
- Ensure all staff provide excellent customer service
- Supervise, train, and evaluate the leasing staff at this property.
- Ensure that vendors complete timely, quality work with minimal inconvenience to residents.
- Ensure all residents have a positive experience. This is monitored through individual resident communication and feedback.
- Walk move-ins daily to ensure zero defects so that resident's first impression is a good one.
- Ensure that apartments show well at all times.
- Manage the finances on a monthly basis as well as develop and administer annual budget. You will also complete required reporting.
- Interact with corporate sales and marketing to increase occupancy, sales, and exposure
- Ensure timely collection of rent and delinquent accounts, ensure accurate payment of invoices in a timely manner
- Analyze market conditions and oversee that rentals and leases are rented at maximum rate
- Manage lease renewal program, approve or negotiate lease extensions
- Initiate legal action for lease violations
- Identify and implement capital improvement or replacement programs
- Adhere to risk management guidelines set forth by the corporate office.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred (additional experience in lieu of a degree will be considered)
- 5+ years supervisory experience within property management company
- 5+ years customer service experience within 4 star hotel and/or property management industry
- Financial and budget management experience required
- Professional and polished customer service and communication skills
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Apply on company website