Inventory Specialist II
San Diego, CA Are you an experienced Apartment Inventory Specialist looking for a new opportunity with a global company?
Look no further than the corporate housing and serviced apartment leader Oakwood. At Oakwood we know that satisfied associates make for satisfied clients and guests. Oakwood promotes from within! That's why we offer competitive compensation, a generous benefits package and an empowering work environment.
Oakwood is looking for an experienced Inventory Specialist to join our team. The Inventory Specialist is responsible for seeking out new inventory opportunities, maintaining current relationships to include new sub-projects, wholesale options, hotel partners and exclusive arrangements with developers and management companies. The role is responsible for managing clients and assisting in obtaining inventory options for large blocks of business. It is also accountable to track lease expirations and negotiate rent reductions and/or concessions with the assistance of the Market Manager.
Apartment Management – Real Estate – Multifamily – Finance - Property
What's in it for you?
Our Apartment Inventory Specialist enjoys a creative and diverse work-life. We offer you career development opportunities, and empowering work environment, and a myriad of recognition and awards. For this role, we are pleased to offer a competitive compensation plan as well as these benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Prescription Drug Programs
- Company Paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance for Associate and Family Members
- Multi-faceted Learning Opportunities
- Educational Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, and Holidays
- Child Care Reimbursement Plan
- Direct Deposit Payroll
- And Much More!
- Seek out new inventory options to include apartments, wholesales and hotel partners
- Maintain existing relationships with sub-projects, wholesale partners and hotel partners
- Develop and maintain referral program
- Track and report service delivery at all sub-projects
- Negotiate use of an LOC in lieu of security deposits
- Tour clients as needed
- Deliver rent checks monthly
- Ensure all inventory options meet Oakwood safety standards
- Attend local networking functions and get involved with the local Broker community, City agencies that issue building permits and local Apartment Association
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with local real estate community, familiarity with Corporate Housing industry in the local market.
If you want to work in a fun, pro-employee, professional environment, join our industry leading team today!
OAKWOOD® is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.OAKWOOD® does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Apply on company website