Enjoy Living Where Most People Like To Vacation
Seeking an additional BC/BE Ob Hospitalist for our practice at Desert Regional Medical Center in Palm Springs, CA.
- Responsibilities include delivery attendance, OB triage, patient evaluation/management, surgical assists, fetal monitoring and ER coverage
- Practice attends about 30 deliveries per month
- 30-bed community Level-III NICU
- Affiliated maternal-fetal medicine and neonatology practice support
With 360 days of sunshine, Palm Springs is located approximately 107 miles east of Los Angeles and 123 miles northeast of San Diego. This desert resort community is nestled at the base of the Mount San Jacinto Mountains and is known for its crystal blue skies, stunning landscape, palm tree lined streets and starry nights. It's core shopping district features vintage boutiques, interior design shops and restaurants. The surrounding Coachella Valley offers hiking, biking and horseback riding trails. Higher education opportunities include the University of California Riverside's Palm Desert Center and California State University San Bernardino's Palm Desert Campus. The greater Palm Springs area offers affordable housing- especially when compared to other areas of Southern California.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 40+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Enjoy Living Where Most People Like To Vacation Seekin...
Apply on company website