We've made a lot of progress since opening the doors in 1942, but one thing has never changed - our commitment to serve, heal, lead, educate, andinnovate.Webelieve that every award earned, every record broken and every patient helped is because of the dedicated employees who fill our hallways.
At Ochsner, whether you work with patients every day or support those who do, you are making a difference and that matters. Come make a difference at Ochsner Health System and discover your future today!
Ochsner Health System and Louisiana State University Health Science Center- Shreveport seek applicants for a Neurology position. Must be board certified/ board eligible in Neurology and eligible for active Louisiana Medical Licensure. Graduating Neurology fellows are welcome to apply. This position is for an Assistant or Associate Professor of Neurology. Our experts provide care for Parkinsons disease, Alzheimers, stroke and other neurological conditions with a multidisciplinary approach.
The applicant will work under the leadership of Roger Kelley, MD, Chair of Neurology at Ochsner LSU Health System of North Louisiana. Our health sciences center is home tothe School of Medicine, School of Graduate Studies and School of Allied Health Professions and a robust research enterprise. More than 800 students are enrolled in the degree programs at any one time. Additionally, nearly 600 residents and fellows are trained each year. The facility is also home to the only Level I Trauma center in the surrounding region with a Thrombectomy Certified Stroke Center.
Highlights of the Position:
- Collegial and multidisciplinary team of physicians and nurses to collaborate on a customized plan of care for each patient.
- Physician leadership and input at all levels of administration.
- EPIC medical record platform utilized
- Tort reform state
- Combines teaching and patient care
- Emphasizes teaching and provides vitally importantleadership and guidance to medical students and residents
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary is commensurate with experience and training
- Malpractice insurance provided
- Generous Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Vacation / Scheduled Time Off
Are you ready to make a difference at Ochsner and live our values of Patient's First, Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, & Teamwork?For more information and to apply Click Here
Ochsner Health System endeavors to make our site accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website, or if you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please contact our HR Employee Service Center at 504-842-4748 (select option 1) or email@example.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
We've made a lot of progress since opening the doors in 1942, but one thing has never changed - our commitment to serve, heal, lead, educate, an...
Apply on company website