DEPARTMENT OF ENDOCRINOLOGY
Ochsner Health System Baton Rouge is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible ENDOCRINOLOGIST to join its expanding office-based practice.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE POSITION:
- Clinic is located in Baton Rouge with the option to rotate to suburban clinics
- Integrated practice model with strong, internal referral network as well as community providers
- Department includes Board Certified Endocrinologist complemented by our Diabetes Management team
- APP led Diabetes Medical Management Program
- No hospital call or consult required
- 24/7 reliable hospitalist available at Ochsner Medical Center Baton Rouge
- Support available from specialists and sub-specialists throughout Ochsner Health System
- EPIC medical record platform utilized throughout the Ochsner Health System
- Option to participate in education of medical students, residents and/or Advanced Practice Professionals
- Research opportunities available
- Tort reform state
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Salary is commensurate with experience and training
- Malpractice insurance provided
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement options (401k, 403b, and 457b)
ABOUT OCHSNER HEALTH SYSTEM - BATON ROUGE
The Greater Baton Rouge region is home to Ochsner Medical Center - Baton Rouge, a full-service, 150-bed facility, Ochsner Cancer Center Baton Rouge and 13 Ochsner Health Centers across Tangipahoa, Livingston, East Baton Rouge, Ascension and Iberville Parishes. Nearly 2,000 employees serve our patients in the Greater Baton Rouge area, including more than 180 physicians and Advanced Practice Providers whose collective dedication to patient care is recognized for quality excellence by Beckers Hospital Review, Healthgrades, Truven Health Analytics and Leapfrog. Ochsner Baton Rouge is a part of Ochsner Health System, Louisianas largest non-profit healthcare delivery system. Ochsner is the only Louisiana hospital nationally recognized by U.S. News and World Report as a Best Hospital across four specialty categories caring for patients from all 50 states and 80 countries worldwide each year.
CALLING BATON ROUGEHOME
Situated on the Mississippi River, Baton Rouge represents the best of Louisianas vibrant culture. The capital city, located in Southeast Louisiana, is home to over 800,000 residents making it one of the most populous cities in the state. It is a very family-oriented city with great schools, 2 major universities (Louisiana State University and Southern University), restaurants, shopping, and an abundance of sports and cultural opportunities. Known for its great people, unique food, and lively music, Baton Rouge has something for everyone!
Apply today by clicking HERE
Sorry, no J-1 visa opportunities exist.
Ochsner is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
DEPARTMENT OF ENDOCRINOLOGYOchsner Health System Baton Rouge is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible E...
Apply on company website