Department of Gastroenterology Seeking Hepatologist
Ochsner Health - Baton Rouge and theGastroenterology Departmentis seeking aBoard Certified/Board EligibleHEPATOLOGISTS (Or Gastroenterologists with interests in practicing Hepatology)to join its expanding practice.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE POSITION:
- Clinic-based position located in Baton Rouge with rotation to local clinics; dedicated Endoscopy days if desired.
- Hepatology clinic is an extension of theOchsner Multi-Organ Transplant Institute
- To date, our surgeons have performed more than 3,000 adult and pediatric liver transplants 210 last year alone. This makes Ochsner the most experienced liver transplant center in the Gulf South.
- Compliment services immediately offered atOchsner Cancer Center Baton Rougeand atOchsner The Grove, with surgical and in-patient capabilities
- 24/7 reliable hospitalists onsite
- Integrated practice model with a robust internal referral network.
- Support available fromspecialists throughout the Ochsner Health
- EPIC medical record platform utilized
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Salary is commensurate with experience and training
- Malpractice insurance provided
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement options (401k, 403b, and 457b)
ABOUT OCHSNER HEALTH BATON ROUGE
Greater Baton Rouge is home to Ochsner Medical Center - Baton Rouge, a full-service, 150-bed hospital and 13 Health Centers across Ascension, East Baton Rouge, Iberville, Livingston and Tangipahoa Parishes including Ochsner Cancer Center Baton Rouge. Over 2,300 employees serve patients in the Greater Baton Rouge area, including more than 250 physicians and Advanced Practice Providers whose collective dedication to patient care is recognized for quality excellence by Beckers Hospital Review, Healthgrades, Truven Health Analytics and Leapfrog. Ochsner Baton Rouge is a part of Ochsner Health, Louisianas largest non-profit healthcare delivery system committed to giving back to the communities it serves through preventative screenings, health and wellness resources and partnerships with innovative organizations that share our vision. Ochsner healed more than 876,000 people from across the globe in 2019, providing the latest medical breakthroughs and therapies, including digital medicine for chronic conditions and telehealth specialty services. Ochsner's team of more than 26,000 employees and 4,500 providers are working to reinvent the future of health and wellness in the Gulf South. To learn more about Ochsner Baton Rouge, please visit our website and follow us on Facebook.
Apply today by clicking HERE
Sorry, no J1 visa opportunities available.
Ochsner is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Department of Gastroenterology Seeking HepatologistOchsner Health - Baton Rouge and the
Apply on company website