DEPARTMENT OF PEDIATRICS
Ochsner Health Baton Rouge is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible PEDIATRICIANS to join its expanding practice INCLUDING a pediatric multi-specialty center in Baton Rouge.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE POSITION:
- Clinic-based position located in the heart of Baton Rouges medical district.
- Call rotation shared amongst Pediatricians within the group (clinic and hospital consult) with Ochsner on-call nurse phone line.
- Labor and delivery services offered by our team of OB/GYNs at Ochsner Medical Center Baton Rouges Family Birthing Center, the first birthing facility in the state to be recognized as a Baby-Friendly designated birth facility.
- Collaboration with The Department of Pediatrics and our pediatric subspecialists (collectively, Ochsner Hospital for Children) representing over 160 physicians. The group is the regions leading integrated provider of multispecialty care for infants, children, adolescents, and young adults. We offer a full range of pediatric services and have a combined pediatric residency program with Tulane Medical School. We are also the Clinical School for the University of Queensland School of Medicine. Ochsner Hospital for Children offers care in all pediatric subspecialties, including congenital heart surgery, liver and heart transplant, pediatric and adolescent/young adult oncology as well as the Gulf Souths only dedicated multidisciplinary developmental pediatrics center.
- Integrated practice model with strong, internal referral network.
- Support available from specialists and sub-specialists throughout Ochsner Health.
- EPIC medical record platform utilized throughout the Ochsner Health.
- Option to participate in education of medical students, residents and/or Advanced Practice Professionals.
- Opportunities to grow into leadership roles.
- Tort reform state.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Salary is commensurate with experience and training
- Malpractice insurance provided
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement options (401k, 403b, and 457b)
ABOUT OCHSNER HOSPITAL FOR CHILDREN
Ochsner Hospital for Children has been ranked among the top 50 childrens hospitals 3 years in a row, including pediatric gastroenterology and gastrointestinal surgery specialties in the 2018-19 U.S. News and World Report Best Childrens Hospitals rankings. It is also the only childrens hospital in Louisiana or Mississippi ever recognized by U.S. News & World Report as a specialty top 50 in pediatric heart care.
ABOUT OCHSNER BATON ROUGE
Greater Baton Rouge is home to Ochsner Medical Center - Baton Rouge, a full-service, 150-bed hospital and 13 Health Centers across Ascension, East Baton Rouge, Iberville, Livingston and Tangipahoa Parishes including Ochsner Cancer Center Baton Rouge. Over 2,300 employees serve patients in the Greater Baton Rouge area, including more than 250 physicians and Advanced Practice Providers whose collective dedication to patient care is recognized for quality excellence by Beckers Hospital Review, Healthgrades, Truven Health Analytics and Leapfrog. Ochsner Baton Rouge is a part of Ochsner Health, Louisianas largest non-profit healthcare delivery system committed to giving back to the communities it serves through preventative screenings, health and wellness resources and partnerships with innovative organizations that share our vision. Ochsner healed more than 876,000 people from across the globe in 2019, providing the latest medical breakthroughs and therapies, including digital medicine for chronic conditions and telehealth specialty services. Ochsner's team of more than 26,000 employees and 4,500 providers are working to reinvent the future of health and wellness in the Gulf South. To learn more about Ochsner Baton Rouge, please visit our website and follow us on Facebook.
Interested physicians should apply HERE
Sorry no opportunities for J1 applications.
Ochsner is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you ready to make a difference at Ochsner and live our values of Patient's First, Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, & Teamwork? Ochsner Health endeavors to make our site accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website, or if you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please contact our HR Employee Service Center at 504-842-4748 (select option 1) or email@example.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
EEO is the Law links inEnglish or Spanish.
Affirmative Action Policy Statement
DEPARTMENT OF PEDIATRICS Ochsner Health Baton Rouge is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible P...
Apply on company website