Internal Medicine, Family Medicine and Primary Care Doctors
Ochsner Health, a global medical and academic leader, is recruiting Internal Medicine doctors and Family Medicine doctors for Primary Care positions in Louisiana and southern Mississippi including Bluebonnet South in Baton Rouge, LA. Physicians at any point in their career directly from residency training or with experience are invited to apply for full-time or part-time positions. We are seeking dynamic, collaborative primary care physicians with a patients-first focus to providing medical care.
Why choose Ochsner Health
At Ochsner, innovation is at the core of everything we do. We are a pioneer in telemedicine and population health, including innovative chronic disease management programs for hypertension and diabetes. Our team-based practices are designed to provide you with the support you need to best serve your patients, while also offering excellent work-life balance. Ochsners commitment to coordination of care will allow you to seamlessly refer patients to a trusted specialist. Our strong commitment to academic medicine offers you participation in clinical teaching with options for academic teaching, research and academic titles.
The Ochsner Health Center Prairieville clinic was designed to bring healthcare closer to families of Ascension Parish. The 10,200 square foot facility features 18 exam rooms, primary care services, pediatrics, laboratory and imaging services. In addition, cardiology and gastroenterology services are provided by Ochsner specialists.
Prairieville is located in Ascension parish which is the fastest growing parish in Louisiana. Ascensions convenient location, approximately 60 miles from New Orleans and 30 miles from Baton Rouge, makes it the ideal place to live and work. TheOchsner Health Center Prairievilleis designed to bring healthcare closer to families of Ascension Parish. The 10,200 square foot facility features 18 exam rooms, primary care services, pediatrics, laboratory and imaging services. In addition, specialty services are provided by Ochsner specialists.
- 100% outpatient full time or part time
- Competitive base salary with sign-on bonus, potential for over $340K for high producers
- Alternative scheduling and work hours available
- EPIC EMR with strong support staff
- 10 days of paid CME with generous stipend annually
- Board Certified/Board eligible in FM, IM, Med/Peds or Med/Psych
- Excellent clinical and communication skills
Awards, Accomplishments and Accolades
Ochsner Health is consistently recognized for excellence:
- New England Journal of Medicine published Covid-19 research (Hospitalization and Mortality among Black Patients and White Patients with Covid-19, NEJM May 27,2020)
- National Institute of Health (NIH) grant for our work on Opioid Stewardship ($1.6 million)
- Recognized by Indeed as a Top-Rated Workplace for Work-Life Balance in 2019
- Named as a 2019 Top Workplace by Times-Picayune
Please Click Here to apply
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine and Primary Care Doctors Ochsner Health, a global medical and academic leader, is rec...
Apply on company website