Front End / UX Developer (m/w/d)
The Oerlikon Digital Hub in Munich is the trailblazer and catalyst of digital transformation in Oerlikon. We design, advise and implement digital, innovative solutions for our company and customers. We are engineering the future, together with internal and external communities, by bringing new ways of thinking, next generation digital skills and strong ecosystem of partners and experts, to build the solutions of tomorrow. It's the place to be for those who want to build the new digital world, within and around Oerlikon. We offer a highly collaborative, global environment as a technology leader in several key industries. What makes things even more interesting is the combination of a startup dynamic in an established, stock market listed corporation. This opens the door to exciting personal development programs and long term perspectives for our employees.
- Create user-friendly web pages and dashboards
- You collaborate with the various disciplines within the Digital Hub, Oerlikon and with back-end developers to improve usability
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and responsiveness, design mobile-based features
- You design and implement AR/VR experiences for visualization applications and interactive design tools
- Create unique design visions with a beautiful visual language and lead their execution across a broad range of digital and physical artefacts
- Working on the Human-Machine interfaces
- Comfortably present suggestions to stakeholders
- BA or MA in computer science or similar qualification
- Three or more years of experience in designing visual language systems for digital products and services (web and mobile applications) with a stylistic breadth that demonstrates sensitivity to diverse subject matter – from product interaction to software tools and applications to the web
- Strong skills in markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages and dashboards
- Design advice in order to bring ideas to life and support rapid development of prototypes
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems and with browser testing and debugging
- Opportunity to design the faces of our products
- Independent and versatile tasks
- Varied work area with high personal responsibility
- Social and progressive employment conditions
- A startup environment, with the opportunity to build the next chapter of our company
Are you looking for a challenge, where you can let your creativity roll? Then we are a perfect match. You like working on projects and feel like a top talent who can flex its entrepreneurial muscles and conquer anybody's screen – we should have definitely a chat. And for any further questions, feel free to get in touch with me.
Phone: +49 6142 6033 281
Oerlikon innovations are the foundation of industrial solutions that address some of the 21st century's greatest challenges, from saving lives to saving the planet. Yes, we're that ambitious.
Now imagine the caliber of performance we're pursuing with our digital transformation roadmap. To achieve maximum impact, we've established a Digital Hub in Munich and we're recruiting exceptional people to join the team. Professionals who thrive in a start-up environment but appreciate access to decision makers in an established organization. Supercharged performers with original ideas, a clear vision of the future and a desire to act now.
As a member of our team, you'll make your mark on rapidly evolving technologies such as materials development and 3D printing. On sectors as diverse as aviation, automotive, medicine, energy, and manufacturing. And on a visionary company that wants to integrate your perspective into its future.
Apply on company website