We are looking for a Head of Business Applications. You bring experience and will be responsible for planning, evaluating, implementing and operating an IT business application landscape according to the approved IT architecture. The preferred location for this role is Pfäffikon or Wohlen.Responsibilities
- Collaborates with business stakeholders to define and optimize business processes
- Collaborates with the IT architect to define an application landscape that meets business requirements
- Evaluates software applications which provide the necessary performance, interoperability, scalability, availability etc.
- Runs a strategic planning process and elaborates respective roadmaps for the landscape overall and for the specific products implemented considering changing requirements, technological developments and product roadmaps
- Supervises the head of centers of expertise (SAP, NAV, CRM, BI)
- Coaches the various centers of expertise regarding planning, budgeting and operation of their respective applications and staffing
- Responsible for efficient internal IT processes related to planning, operation and support
- Plans and supervises projects related to implement the roadmap and improve processes
- Provides service specifications and descriptions and respective SLA's
- Define and regularly report KPI's executive management
- University degree in technical or economic area
- At least five years of experience as business application manager in a multi-national and geographically dispersed environment preferably in the industrial area
- In depth knowledge of SAP, preferably as SAP CoE manager, rollout project manager etc.
- Effective organizational and planning skills with attention to detail and follow through
- Effective Supervising
- German and English language both written and spoken
- Being part of our international Group IT department with a direct reporting line to our CIO
- The opportunity to have a real impact, to shape Oerlikons Global IT Architecture landscape
- A team-oriented and open-door company culture
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Modern office facilities within 5 min walk to the train station Pfäffikon/SZ with direct connections to Zurich; the motorway Chur/Zurich within 5 min drive
Are you interested? Please submit your application online. We are looking forward to meeting you!
Phone: +49 6142 6033 282
Oerlikon is a leading global technology Group, with a clear strategy to become a global powerhouse in surface solutions, advanced materials and materials processing. Backed by the key ability to intelligently engineer and process surface solutions and advanced materials, the Group is committed to invest in value-bringing technologies that provide customers with lighter, more durable, more efficient and environmentally sustainable products. A Swiss company with over 100 years of tradition, Oerlikon has a global footprint of over 10 500 employees at more than 175 locations in 37 countries. In 2018, Oerlikon generated CHF 2.6 billion in sales and invested around CHF 120 million in R&D.
Apply on company website