IoT Architect (m/f/d)
The Oerlikon Digital Hub in Munich is the trailblazer and catalyst of digital transformation in Oerlikon. We design, advise and implement digital, innovative solutions for our company and customers. We are engineering the future, together with internal and external communities, by bringing new ways of thinking, next generation digital skills and strong ecosystem of partners and experts, to build the solutions of tomorrow. It's the place to be for those who want to build the new digital world, within and around Oerlikon.
We offer a highly collaborative, global environment as a technology leader in several key industries. What makes things even more interesting is the combination of a startup dynamic in an established, stock market listed corporation. This opens the door to exciting personal development programs and long term perspectives for our employees.Responsibilities
- Help develop an overall IoT ecosystem engagement strategy
- In partnership with e.g. the business development, solution architects and sales team, formulate and execute an IoT strategy
- Conduct one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions to transfer knowledge
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the communities
- Experience developing IoT solutions and passion for getting hands dirty with code
- Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in IT
- 3-5 year of experience in SW development using NodeJS, IT platform implementation and in application architecture, database architecture and networking
- Experience using industrial protocols, OPC-UA, MODBUS, Profinet
- Experience in deploying applications in cloud environment (AWS, Azure), Experience with Docker Kubernetes and monitoring tools (Grafana, Prometheus)
- Understanding and experience of emerging loT, Mobile technologies and communications protocols, technical knowledge of common loT protocols (MQTT, AMQP, CoAP, Websocket) and of applications, server, network security and compliance requirements
- Experienced in one or more specific loT /embedded /M2M industry (i.e. home automation, business automation, health, asset tracking, smart utilities, etc.)
- Opportunity to design the faces of our products
- Independent and versatile tasks
- Varied work area with high personal responsibility
- Social and progressive employment conditions
- A startup environment, with the opportunity to build the next chapter of our company
Are you looking for a <new>challenge</new>, where you can let your creativity roll? Then we are a perfect match. You like working on projects and feel like a top talent who can flex its entrepreneurial muscles and conquer anybody's screen – we should have definitely a chat. And for any further questions, feel free to get in touch with me.
Phone: +49 6142 6033 281
Oerlikon innovations are the foundation of industrial solutions to some of the 21st century's greatest challenges: from saving lives to saving the planet. Yes, we're that ambitious.
Now imagine the caliber of performance we're pursuing with our digital transformation roadmap. To achieve maximum impact, we're establishing a Digital Hub in Munich. And we're recruiting exceptional people to join the founding team. Top talents who can flex their entrepreneurial muscles and conquer complex mathematical and analytical challenges. Professionals who thrive in a start-up environment but appreciate access to decision makers in an established organization. Supercharged performers with original ideas and a clear vision of the future.
As a member of our team, you'll make your mark on rapidly evolving technologies such as materials science and additive manufacturing. On sectors as diverse as aviation, automotive, medicine, energy, and manufacturing. And on a visionary company that wants to integrate your vision into its future.
Apply on company website