Robert Half Strategic Accounts is currently seeking an Office Coordinator for an emerging Sustainable Energy start-up. As the Office Coordinator, you will also ensure that day-to-day business operations are running smoothly in their San Francisco office. This position will also provide comprehensive administrative support to the management in a dynamic, fast-paced and creative environment.
Do you dream of a work environment that rewards your achievements and hard work? Do you have previous experience as an office manager, and providing top-notch office support? If so, apply today by sending your resume to Natasha.Sanoy@Roberthalf.com for immediate consideration!
- Manage calendars, schedule appointments and meetings, coordinate travel arrangements
- Oversee the reception area, answer phone calls, receive and direct visitors
- Maintain the office by ordering supplies and managing inventories
- Screen and distribute incoming and outgoing mail, emails and phone calls
- Assist with projects as needed
- Minimum 2 years of work as an Administrative Assistant or Office Manager/Coordinator, experience supporting c-level executives is a plus
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Suite. Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and InDesign is great to have.
- Background and/or passion in marketing
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication and telephone etiquette
- Self-staring leader that works cohesively within a team setting
- Ability to work with under pressure and multiple deadlines
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
Apply on company website