Are you looking for a company that cares about people's lives and health, including yours? At Olympus, we help make people's lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling, every day. We're currently looking for a Title to join us in our Location office.
Let's inspire healthier lives, together.
The Associate Product Manager, Otology, role is responsible for developing and implementing business plans for ENT products including implants and instrumentation. The incumbent will be the product and procedure expert in these areas, and is responsible for developing and launching the tools and resources necessary to drive new procedure exploration, product launches, customer relationships, and sales and commercialization excellence amongst various other downstream marketing activities. This includes, but is not limited to: forecasting, sales tracking, product launches, customer relationship management, product lifecycle management, new product development, internal and external promotional activity, development of collateral materials, sales training, competitive analysis, technical support and clinical study support.
As an Associate Product Manager working on the ENT Downstream Marketing team, you will be empowered and inspired to do your best work. You will contribute to our mission by living our Core Values, supporting our customers and launching new and innovative products to help patients. In a typical day, you will:
* Drive new sales through support of the sales team, including development and launch of sales tools, product troubleshooting, and sales training.
* Create meaningful marketing collateral and tools to support communication of product portfolio value proposition to a variety of customer audiences, including physicians, patients, healthcare administrators, and insurance payers.
* Monitor market trends including competition, procedural and market growth, reimbursement, and emerging technologies.
* Develop relationships and work closely with healthcare professionals in clinical settings (operating rooms, clinics, and / or doctors' offices) to understand procedural knowledge, market needs, and the value of Olympus products.
* Maintain expertise as the ‘product and clinical specialist' by attending procedures, labs, courses, tradeshows, and maintaining a pulse on industry changes and advancements.
* Create and deliver training presentations and tools for sales team at new hire trainings and national sales meetings.
* Communicate regularly and effectively with the sales organizations, remotely and in person, sharing best practices, market developments, and sales strategies.
* Tracking and evaluating product performance for assigned product lines, including parameters such as unit sales, average sales price, # of customers, etc.
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field is required; Master's Degree is preferred.
* Minimum of 2 years experience in providing assistance in marketing/product management and applications support to customers, dealers, and sales personnel as it pertains to specific product base.
*INTERNAL CANDIDATES: Bachelor's Degree with minimum of 1 year Olympus experience combined sales/marketing/operations/sales support/upstream/R&D/service; OR, a Master's Degree with 0-1 years Olympus combined experience as above.
* Willing to travel, up to 30% to customer sites, tradeshows, and OCA affiliate sites; international travel may be required periodically.
* Must be willing to work periodically in Operating Room environment to view clinical procedures and support customer visits.
* Experience launching products.
* Experience in medical device industry.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, & Word.
* Financial Analysis and forecasting skills.
* Experience creating and executing marketing plans.
* Knowledge of physiology and anatomy.
* Proven track record of developing and maintaining strong internal, customer, and sales force relationships.
* Ability to translate technical information into meaningful sales talk tracks and customer messaging.
* Strong time management and organization skills.
* Flexible self-starter capable of working alone or as part of a team.
* Strong written, verbal and presentation skills via WebEx and in small to large audiences.
* Ability to build and maintain working relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
We realize work isn't just a job to you.
It's a big part of your life, but not the only part. That's why we offer competitive salaries, a robust 401(k) program, annual bonus program and comprehensive medical benefits, as well as tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules, parental and adoption leave, on-site services and Colleague Affinity Networks — so you can be ready for where life can take you.
Apply on company website