Are you looking for a company that cares about people's lives and health, including yours? At Olympus, we help make people's lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling, every day. We're currently looking for a Repair Technician II to join us in our Webster, TX office.
Let's inspire healthier lives, together.
The Repair Technician II maintains responsibility for the in-house testing, troubleshooting, repair and calibration of Olympus Instrumentation used in laboratory, manufacturing and other environments.
In a typical day, you will:
* Perform in-house testing, troubleshooting, repair and calibration of portable Olympus Instrumentation.
* Ensure timely, professional, and effective response to customer service needs to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
* Maintain responsibility for analyzing results, and maintenance of logs and required documentation.
* Prepare technical reports and Quality Control data for each unit's record.
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or GED is required.
Associates degree in Electronics, or equivalent experience, Military or Technical School preferred.
Experience working in a calibration and repair facility is strongly desired.
Experience in technical after sales service environment/organization field service would be highly desired.
Minimum 2 years of experience repairing instruments and/or electronic devices.
Ability diagnose and repair to both board level and component level.
Ability to follow detailed calibration procedures.
Excellent Customer Service & Relations.
Ability to multitask.
Time management, planning professionalism, dedication, and excellent computer skills mandatory.
We realize work isn't just a job to you.
It's a big part of your life, but not the only part. That's why we offer competitive salaries, a robust 401(k) program, annual bonus program and comprehensive medical benefits, as well as tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules, parental and adoption leave, on-site services and Colleague Affinity Networks — so you can be ready for where life can take you.
Apply on company website