Are you looking for a company that cares about people's lives and health, including yours? At Olympus, we help make people's lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling, every day. We're currently looking for a Content Developer to join us in our Houston, TX office.
Let's inspire healthier lives, together.
Become part of our sales and marketing team! The Content Developer is an integral part of the US sales and marketing team. You will interact with our sales representatives, customers, and marketing communication teams. You will be a lead person for telling our product story through engaging content. The Content Developer will drive the messaging and learning for highly technical and scientific Videoscopes and Industrial Microscope equipment used in the most cutting-edge applications and markets in the Americas. This role is also responsible for developing sales and product training content and maintaining the Product Management content inventory. This position will be the lead storyteller for some of the most advanced scientific products' story as established by the product manager. The Content Developer will be involved at every step of content creation including needs assessment, ideation, development, review, delivery, and evaluation.
In a typical day, you will:
* Develop product and sales training material that will be used by internal salespeople and external resellers.
* Use advanced graphic design tools to make engaging content.
* Stay current and informed on new sales training methods and content delivery medias to determine usability in future sales training and messaging programs.
* Interact closely with cross functional teams such as Product Management,Regional Sales Management, Regional Technical Teams, International Marketing (Germany, Japan etc.), Regional Training Academy Leadersto create and convey effective product and application messages and training material.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree in related field. (Marketing or Engineering or Education preferred).
* Minimum 3 years of related work experience.
* Candidate must be able to deliver a product demonstration
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to thrive in an international business environment.
* Ability to coordinate with and motivate people who do not work for you.
* Proficiency with Advanced Graphic design tools is highly preferred.
* Creative writing and copy-editing skills as evidenced from past work experience.
* Instructional design experience (such as ADDIE model) preferred.
We realize work isn't just a job to you.
It's a big part of your life, but not the only part. That's why we offer competitive salaries, a robust 401(k) program, annual bonus program and comprehensive medical benefits, as well as tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules, parental and adoption leave, on-site services and Colleague Affinity Networks — so you can be ready for where life can take you.
Apply on company website