Are you looking for a company that cares about people's lives and health, including yours? At Olympus, we help make people's lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling, every day. We're currently looking for a Marketing Technology Specialist to join us in our Waltham, MA office.
Let's inspire healthier lives, together.
The Marketing Technology Specialist will work with a small agile Global Marketing and Communication team, where they will help align and support digital marketing and communications objectives and initiatives. The incumbent will have an active project management and metrics-based mindset, with a MarCom knowledge and background. Supporting the team with metrics and data-driven strategies and the ability to work with the team on a broad range of initiatives including PPC, A/B testing and SEO optimizations and guidance. Marketing Automation, email marketing, customer engagement and CMS development programs, are also possible active projects that may be supported in your weekly work.
As a Marketing Technology Specialist on the Global MarCom team, you will be empowered and inspired to do your best work. You will contribute to our mission by supporting the team and global customers. In a typical day, you will:
* Maintain the international PPC program with Marketing Technology Manager.
* Support page creation and development, verifying best practices, KPI and SEO strategy.
* Develop and create metrics-based reports, utilizing tools like Google Analytics and Hot Jar.
* Support and/or develop initiatives that would support the A/B testing and Marketing Automation KPI's.
* Meeting with MarCom businesses representatives to collaborate on product launches.
* Work with developers on CMS development programs.
* Maintain HTML coding.
* Perform all other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's Degree Required.
* Minimum 3 years of overall marketing and communications experience.
* Experience with Drupel or similar CMS.
* Must have the ability to create metrics base reporting via Google Analytics.
* Experience running PPC campaigns and production level web code development.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Capacity to learn and retain information quickly.
* Superior interpersonal and customer service skills and self-motivated.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
We realize work isn't just a job to you.
It's a big part of your life, but not the only part. That's why we offer competitive salaries, a robust 401(k) program, annual bonus program and comprehensive medical benefits, as well as tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules, parental and adoption leave, on-site services and Colleague Affinity Networks — so you can be ready for where life can take you.
Apply on company website