Are you looking for a company that cares about people's lives and health, including yours? At Olympus, we help make people's lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling, every day. We're currently looking for a Stone Management Sales Specialist to join us in the Chicago, IL area.
Let's inspire healthier lives, together.
The Stone Management Sales Specialist will aid in the direct sales of the company's Stone Management and Bipolar disposable product lines. The incumbent calls on, and is responsive to, existing and prospective customers, in order to determine customer s needs, concerns, issues, problems and challenges. He/She will use this information to provide solutions to solve customer s issues, while enhancing long term relationships between customer, company and Territory Manager. The incumbent is expected to develop new accounts and grow business in existing accounts within established geographic territory. He/She is expected to exceed assigned Sales Targets, respond to requests for information and data from sales management, marketing and corporate administration. The incumbent must also understand and work within boundaries of all corporate policies and guidelines.
As a Stone Management Sales Specialist working on the Urology team, you will be empowered and inspired to do your best work. You will contribute to our mission by sales, service and support. A typical day for you will include:
* Meeting or exceeding Annual Territory Revenue Sales and Gross Profit Targets for Stone Management and Bipolar Disposables products.
* In conjunction with the Territory Manager and Regional Management, organizing and planning territory for efficient and productive coverage by own initiatives as well as utilizing company s sales business tools.
* Maintaining a complete prospect, competitor, customer database, CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and provide information to management as needed or requested.
* Establishing and maintaining relationships with physicians, nurses, hospital management and other areas of surgical services.
* Utilizing sales presentation skills to sell company products via consultative selling to customers that generate closing ratios required to achieve Sales Targets on a quarterly, monthly, period and annual basis.
* Utilizing company's Promotional Programs, Financing Options, Placement & Leverage Agreements as well as other company resources to meet & achieve sales results.
* Properly allocating time within and between all accounts to ensure attainment of monthly, quarterly, period and annual Sales Targets in all product categories.
* Completing and maintaining sales paperwork, CRM and other records in an orderly fashion and submitting in a timely and accurate manner.
* Providing necessary and appropriate post sales and support service to customers including:
- Installation assistance on capital equipment associated with Stone and Bipolar disposables.
- Training and in servicing on use and operation of equipment associated with Stone and Bipolar disposables.
- Troubleshooting problems.
- Liaising between the company and the customers for up to date condition on pricing, service and latest product release launches.
- On going and routine follow up with customers during pre and post sales efforts to ensure proper customer company relationships.
- Continuous updating all customers on company product modifications, changes, and enhancements.
* Acquiring, maintaining and expanding knowledge of company's products, competitive products, clinical procedures and the surgical market to better meet and serve customers product, clinical and service needs.
* Representing company at trade association meetings to promote products and meet with key customers relative to progressing sales and associated business goals.
* Demonstrating a willingness and openness to help others within the Region, Area, or Nation for the Urology GYN Business Group.
* Maintaining professionalism, diplomacy, sensitivity, and tact to portray the company in a positive manner.
* Utilizing and maintaining field inventory and other company assets (laptop computer, etc.) for optimum sales results.
* Reporting customer product experience issues through appropriate channels in an accurate and timely manner as described in company s policy and procedures.
* Providing Marketing with technical and market information gathered through customer contacts.
* Gathering data for new and existing products to help Marketing satisfy market needs.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent knowledge.
* Minimum of 2 years of sales, Olympus Associate Territory Manager, marketing or clinical experience is required, preferably with 1 year of sales experience.
* Medical sales experience in a hospital with operating room or surgical familiarity.
* Prior experience or desire for compensation based on salary and commissions.
* Proven track record of success.
* Basic computer skills (MS Office).
* Strong communication skills (verbal & written), interpersonal and organizational skills.
* Must possess a high degree of initiative and creativity and the ability to meet deadlines and work with minimal supervision.
* Ability to lift and carry heavy equipment (minimum 40 lb) is necessary.
We realize work isn't just a job to you.
It's a big part of your life, but not the only part. That's why we offer competitive salaries, a robust 401(k) program, annual bonus program and comprehensive medical benefits, as well as tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules, parental and adoption leave, on-site services and Colleague Affinity Networks — so you can be ready for where life can take you.
Apply on company website