Are you looking for a company that cares about people's lives and health, including yours? At Olympus, we help make people's lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling, every day. We're currently looking for a Part Time Tax Coordinator to join us in our Center Valley, PA office.
Let's inspire healthier lives, together.
The Tax Coordinator provides assistance to the Tax & Transfer Pricing Department as assigned.
In a typical day, you will:
* Prepare annual reports and business licenses with various state and local jurisdictions to ensure Olympus is registered to do business in those locations.
* Work with the Collections Department to review and approve requests by customers to credit sales tax that was invoiced and/or set up customers as tax exempt in Vertex.
* This involves reviewing the documentation provided by the customer and any related state guidance.
* Assist with income and sales and use tax audits by gathering and copying documentation obtaining exemption/resale certificates and running queries in SAP or JDEdwards electronic reporting systems.
* Provide property tax estimates and notices to Grant Thornton. This involves monitoring the property tax mailbox and coordinating with internal sales representatives to help ensure timely responses.
* Assist the tax accountants with the calculation of the state and local income tax apportionment by assembling the information provided by various departments and summarizing the data by jurisdiction.
* Work on the following miscellaneous projects: order office supplies for the Tax and Transfer Pricing Departments; provide IRS W9 forms and exemptions certificates to vendors upon request; assist in filing/archiving to create more physical storage space; create tax return/provision binders with identifying labels; create certified mail envelopes to file state income tax returns; sort the daily mail received by the Tax Department
* Perform other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent is required.
Course work in Finance and/or Accounting from an accredited college or university desirable.
Proficient knowledge and skill with Microsoft Office.
We realize work isn't just a job to you.
It's a big part of your life, but not the only part. That's why we offer competitive salaries, a robust 401(k) program, annual bonus program and comprehensive medical benefits, as well as tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules, parental and adoption leave, on-site services and Colleague Affinity Networks — so you can be ready for where life can take you.
Apply on company website