Are you looking for a company that cares about people's lives and health, including yours? At Olympus, we help make people's lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling, every day. We're currently looking for a Territory Manager, ENT to join us in the Chicago, IL area.
Let's inspire healthier lives, together.
The Territory Manager, ENT maintains existing sales volume and contributes sales growth via account and product conversions in assigned accounts. The incumbent provides customer relations function for the Division in assigned accounts to include order assistance, problem solving, key physician interface and product in service.
As a Territory Manager working on the ENT team, you will be empowered and inspired to do your best work. You will contribute to our mission by sales, service and support. A typical day for you will include:
* Developing and maintaining an acceptable level of knowledge of the ENT product line, business objectives, pricing strategies, and proven sales techniques for ENT products.
* Establishing, developing or maintaining field contact with key ENT customers, clinicians and researchers, and other decision makers in assigned accounts.
* Achieving sales quotas for ENT products within assigned area.
* Conducting ENT in service training programs at hospital and clinic level.
* Developing rapport with personnel at target teaching hospitals within his her area with an emphasis on residents in ENT.
* Establishing, developing or maintaining sales in all accounts under regional or national buying group contracts.
* Assisting product managers on field projects to include test markets, market surveys, product idea evaluations, and competitive research.
* Establishing and maintaining written and oral communication with both field and internal sales management with attention to development of territory strategic business plans, sales calls made, follow up required, market potential, and recommendations as to pricing or promotional strategy.
* Assisting in building and maintaining a high level of enthusiasm for ENT products within his her assigned area.
* Planning his or her activity calendar and organize time to achieve agreed upon goals established between the TM and ENT Sales Management.
* Assisting in working major national conventions and local regional meetings as determined by ENT Sales Management.
* Performing other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree in Sales, Marketing, or other related business field.
* Minimum of 2 years of prior sales or marketing experience.
* Prior sales or marketing experience with medical devices or within a hospital medical environment is highly preferred.
* Experience in the medical field.
* Working knowledge of PC, word processing, and some analytical software.
We realize work isn't just a job to you.
It's a big part of your life, but not the only part. That's why we offer competitive salaries, a robust 401(k) program, annual bonus program and comprehensive medical benefits, as well as tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules, parental and adoption leave, on-site services and Colleague Affinity Networks — so you can be ready for where life can take you.
Apply on company website