Are you looking for a company that cares about people's lives and health, including yours? At Olympus, we help make people's lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling, every day. We're currently looking for a Trade Compliance Governance Analyst to join us in our Center Valley, PA or Waltham, MA offices.
Let's inspire healthier lives, together.
The Trade Compliance Governance Analyst supports OCA's compliance with trade regulations by assisting with the implementation of OCA's Trade Compliance Framework and programs
As a Trade Compliance Governance Analyst working on the Compliance Governance team, you will be empowered and inspired to do your best work. You will contribute to our mission by assisting with the implementation of procedures, training programs, and internal controls over import and export activities at the company. In a typical day, you will:
* Document and implement Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for the department and assist other departments implement trade controls in their SOPs and Work Instructions.
* Support oversight of OCA's Import and Export compliance programs, Technology Control Plan, CTPAT and ISA participation
* Maintain Olympus's Trade Compliance Training and Communications Programs including the maintenance of the Trade Compliance Ozone page.
* Assist with development and implementation of risk assessment and audit processes and tools
* Research trade compliance questions and issues to provide consultation to the company
* Draft binding ruling and commodity jurisdiction requests as needed
* Coordinate monthly multi-department and function meetings addressing trade compliance topics
* Assist with Free Trade Agreement and Special Preference Program Qualifications and processes
* Provide data analytics reporting of trade activities
* Perform other responsibilities as needed.
* Bachelor's degree required.
* Minimum 3 years of experience working with the US Customs Regulations and Export Administration Regulations.
* Must have critical thinking skills and be detailed oriented.
* Excellent research and analytical skills.
* Excellent writing skills and effective verbal communication skills.
* Travel around 30%.
We realize work isn't just a job to you.
It's a big part of your life, but not the only part. That's why we offer competitive salaries, a robust 401(k) program, annual bonus program and comprehensive medical benefits, as well as tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules, parental and adoption leave, on-site services and Colleague Affinity Networks — so you can be ready for where life can take you.
Apply on company website