Are you looking for a company that cares about people's lives and health, including yours? At Olympus, we help make people's lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling, every day. We're currently looking for a Training and Communication Specialist to join us in our Center Valley, PA office.
Let's inspire healthier lives, together.
The Training and Communication Specialist maintains responsibility developing, designing, maintaining, delivering, continuously improving and launching Compliance training and communication programs and strategies. The incumbent is also maintains responsibility for project planning, tracking and updating progress, leading meetings and stakeholder communications for training and communication projects, and applicable record keeping to demonstrate applicable adherence to industry best practices.
As a Compliance Training and Communications Specialist working on the Compliance team, you will be empowered and inspired to do your best work. You will contribute to our mission by maintaining and enhancing the Compliance Training and Communications program. In a typical day, you will:
* Create, develop, design, and deliver eLearning content using supported applications (e.g. Articulate Storyline) and in-person compliance education and training content that is consistent with standards set forth in published guidance from the U.S. Federal Government, relevant federal health care laws and regulations, anti-bribery and corruption laws including the FCPA, and internal policies and procedures.
* Lead the development of compliance communications for internal and external stakeholders, such as broadcast messages, email templates, PowerPoint slides, articles, presentation materials, announcements, talking points, Salesforce.com chatter messages and other collateral for Compliance senior management.
* Deliver in-person training and communications sessions in collaboration with the Compliance Business Partner Team.
* Lead the development of the annual Compliance Communications Plan.
* Research industry best practices for delivering communications across demographic groups through the use of various technologies and mediums.
* Design and execute OCA Compliance Program surveys and assessments, including awareness surveys, and prepare reports detailing results for the Compliance Officer team.
* Organize logistics and support for Compliance training presentations and activities, including live training presentations and Compliance Month activities, and, as needed, collaborate with business(e.g. MSG Sales Training) and corporate (e.g. Corporate Communications and ITS) stakeholders to ensure seamless delivery of content.
* Assist in the annual analysis, review and update of Compliance education, training and communication content to ensure consistency with the Compliance Written Standards, as well as, the annual Training and Communication Plans.
* Facilitate progress of Training and Communication Projects on an ongoing basis, pro-actively taking action to improve efficiency and reporting progress to Compliance leadership.
* Administer and deliver Compliance training courses, including overseeing delivery in the appropriate Learning Management System (LMS), and reconciliation of compliance training incompletions.
* Coordinate and facilitate translation of OCA Compliance Department training, education and communication collateral and materials.
* Perform all other essential duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree required.
* Minimum 5 year's experience in a business setting, preferably in a compliance or related discipline preferred
* Proficient PC skills (e.g. Microsoft Office [Word, Excel, PowerPoint], Storyline, electronic survey software, etc.) required.
* Ability to travel domestically / globally approximately 25% per year.
* Must be exceptionally organized and prepared to work gracefully under pressure in a fast-paced, expanding, and dynamic corporate environment.
* Experience with video production, editing, creation of Marketing communications, brochures, newsletters, and website communications desirable.
* Passion for creating dynamic and engaging learning modules.
* Experience designing creative and professional communications in a corporate environment an advantage.
* Experience in training program design/development and evaluation,
and in working with Learning Management Systems (LMS) and/or processes an advantage.
* An understanding of fraud and abuse, anti-kickback, and other rules and regulations applicable to medical device companies is a plus.
We realize work isn't just a job to you.
It's a big part of your life, but not the only part. That's why we offer competitive salaries, a robust 401(k) program, annual bonus program and comprehensive medical benefits, as well as tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules, parental and adoption leave, on-site services and Colleague Affinity Networks — so you can be ready for where life can take you.
Apply on company website