Family Medicine Physician - HealthCare Partners / Downtown Los Angeles, California
Do what you love with people you love.
Life Changing Work
Want to make a real difference in the lives you touch? LOOK NO FURTHER.
HealthCare Partners is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California. We are passionate about patients. We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices. And we are looking for amazing doctors like you.
SERVE YOUR PATIENTS.
- Medical autonomy: Manage the care of your patients the way you feel best.
- A robust healthcare system: 24-hour HCP Urgent Care, HCP multispecialty clinic, and one contracted hospital are located within a 5-mile radius.
LOVE YOUR TEAM.
- Dedicated support: A skilled admin team that consists of 2 MAs per provider, all of whom cooperate to provide the best support for the clinic and a great experience for the patients.
- A culture of collaboration: We partner within teams, across roles, and between specialties.
BECOME YOUR BEST.
- Balance: Monday through Friday schedule with no nights, no weekends, and no calls. Reasonable patient load of 18-20 patients per day with a 40/20 appointment model.
- Professional development: Ongoing opportunities to build your skills and grow your career with CME/license reimbursement, leadership pathways, and partnership track.
- An iconic city that stands alone: World class entertainment from the home of the Championship Lakers to the Hollywood Walk of Fame, come and be part of the action with HealthCare Partners.
- An industry-leading package: We offer a competitive base salary, a bonus plan based on performance/quality metrics, Paid Time Off/Holidays, and other great benefits.
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- ACGME Residency-trained and BE/BC in Family/Internal Medicine
Family Medicine Physician - HealthCare Partners / Downtown Los Angeles, CaliforniaDo what you love with peopl...
Apply on company website