Optumis looking for afull-timeGastroenterologistto join our team in theSan Gabriel Valley.
Just a 30 minute drive from downtown Los Angeles,Covinaand its surrounding areas have much to offer in terms of education, recreational activities, and culinary diversity, without the typical hustle & bustle of a large metropolitan city. Choose to live inArcadia, for example, and you'll find yourself both at the foot of the San Gabriel Mountains andinside the perimeter of anationally renownedschool district!
If youre looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare,Optumis the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Location: Covina, CA
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM
- Support: 1 other GI on-site (part-time)
- Hospital/Surgery center association: Intercommunity (Covina) and San Gabriel Valley Surgery Center (West Covina)
- Clinic details: multi-specialty, 103 exam rooms, Urgent Care and Pharmacy on-site
- Proficient with EGDs, colonoscopy, endoscopy, capsule endoscopy, ERCP procedures
- Schedule to include clinic, procedures and hospital coverage
- Fellowship training in ERCP or EUS not required but an added plus
- Unrestricted CA Medical License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BC/BE in Gastroenterology
Careers with Optum.Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health - related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Here youll find incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to doyour life's best work.(SM)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal EmploymentOpportunity/AffirmativeAction employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.Benefits Overview
- Health, vision and dental benefits
- Paid time off
- Life insurance
- Paid CME time with allowance
- For addtional provider (Physician, Physician Assistant and Nurse Practitioner) benefitsclickhere.
Apply on company website