This is a well-established practice that has served Bridgeport, Fairfield, and the surrounding area for over fifty years. This practice is well respected and has a wide referral base throughout Southwestern Connecticut.
- Primarily office-based position based out of both Bridgeport and Fairfield locations.
- Office affiliations with St. Vincent's Medical Center and the Fairfield County Surgery Center.
- Shared weekly call with two other surgeons in an equal fashion.
- Minimal trauma call.
- Must be BC/BE.
- Partnership pathway available.
- The right candidate must have a strong work ethic and desire to thrive in a volume-based practice; must be friendly and willing to foster a professional relationship with our referral base; and must have excellent bedside manner and interpersonal skills.
- Competitive salary/compensation structure commensurate with experience.
- Paid vacation/sick time per year.
- Family health insurance.
- Malpractice insurance.
- Retirement savings plan.
- One board review course and the cost of ABOMS examinations.
- Local CE/annual association dues covered.
Fairfield County is a wonderful place to practice, live, and raise a family. With access to the Long Island Sound, New York City, and nearby mountains, you can always find something to do in this area. We're roughly 90 minutes outside of New York City, 2-3 hours south of Vermont's ski resorts, and right on the beaches of the Long Island Sound.
This is a well-established practice that has served Bridgeport, Fairfield, and the surrounding area for over fifty years. This practice is...
Apply on company website