The Digital User Experience Designer will set design standards and work through mockups for website user interface and user experience enhancements and features based on analytics, analysis, prioritizing, and planning to enhance the digital user experience.
Essential Job Functions
- Optimize website design for improved performance (usability, design, and content) and develop and share best practices based on analytics and analysis.
- Work with the digital business unit and IT Department to define business requirements for features, enhancements, and special projects by creating interface mock ups and working through process and usability based on analytics, voice of the customer feedback, and more.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps as needed to communicate interactions as well as design and feature ideas.
- Maintain a solid knowledge of leading practices in website usability techniques.
- Utilize user and competitive research, usability testing, and feedback loops in design decisions.
- Experience in designing interface mockups in Illustrator and/or Photoshop with responsive design in mind.
- Experience researching and implementing new technologies.
- Ability to test and debug for cross browser support.
Apply on company website