Our DC Manager in Training program allows qualified individuals the opportunity to train, lead, mentor, and work with an existing DC Manager on how to effectively and efficiently operate our modern distribution center. Once the program completes, our DC Manager in Training candidates will successfully understand how to manage and operate a distribution center by offering the highest levels of logistics support while developing, mentoring, engaging, and retaining team members.
- Above average computer skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multi-task operations.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and people skills.
- Four years or more of successful management or assistant management in a distribution center desired.
- Bachelor's degree or logistics certification preferred.
- Able to relocate to any of our Distribution Centers across the nation.
To see more DC Manager in Training opportunities at all our DC's, please visit http://bit.ly/OReillyDCMITCareers.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.
Apply on company website