The ETL Developer will design, structure, and develop Informatica data warehouse program logic. The Extract Transform Load (ETL) Developer is responsible for the programs required to extract, transform, clean, and move data and metadata so they can be loaded into a data warehouse, data mart, or operational data store. In addition, he/she will lead the work of other ETL Developers and work closely with Data Analyst and Data Modelers to develop enterprise data integration solutions that promote reusability and standardization.
Essential Job Functions
- Design, code, and test major features, as well as work jointly with other team members to provide complex software enhancements for databases.
- Collaborate with functional team and other team leads to create integration solutions.
- Apply generally accepted programming standards and techniques to assure efficient program logic and data manipulation.
- Lead design and review meetings with all appropriate parties.
- Ensure design, structure, and content meet performance guidelines; assist with test planning and testing.
- Develop detailed documentation including functional and technical design documents, test cases, support documentation, migration and installation steps, release notes, mapping documents etc.
- Provide high-level analysis and design reviews to solve conceptual problems and avoid duplication of efforts within the development group.
Skills and Qualifications
- 6 months of experience as an ETL Developer using Informatica Enterprise Integration Tools (within an EDW):
o PowerCenter 9.x
o PowerExchange 9.x
- Experience in technical requirement definition and data mapping (source to target).
- Knowledge of SQL with relational databases (SQL Server, DB2).
- Experience with relational and dimensional data modeling.
- Experience building and operating a data warehouse.
- Knowledge of Data Profiling and Data Quality concepts and techniques.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.
Apply on company website