Company: O'Reilly Auto Parts
Location: Springfield, MO
Career Level: Entry Level
Industries: Automotive, Motor Vehicle, Dealers
Responsible for providing support and daily administrative assistance to the Information Technology Department.
Essential Job Functions
- Assist with coordination of meetings with both internal and external participants.
- Organization and distribution of meeting agendas and information.
- Greeting and directing of guests to their appropriate locations.
- Reserve rooms and establish zoom connections for meetings.
- Ordering of food and set-up when needed.
- Provide daily administrative assistance to IT teams.
- Receive mail and package deliveries and distribute.
- Provide phone coverage by directing calls to the proper individual(s) and screening calls in the department.
- Maintain supplies, ordering ink and toner for office equipment.
- Assist and coordinate maintenance and other facilities needs for department with Corporate Services.
- Assist with coordination of monthly and quarterly department meetings and celebrations.
- Update necessary department documents as changes take place, e.g. phone extensions, org chart, seating chart, etc.
- Assist the department with special projects as the need arises.
- Provide back-up coverage for other administrative resources for the department.
- Process payroll and input entitlement time usage for department.
- Schedules meetings, sets up conference rooms and assists SVP and VPs on meeting preparation.
- Assists SVP and VPs with PowerPoint presentations, meeting notes and documentation of to-dos.
- Other job functions as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
- High School Diploma.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience with and proficiency with the following software: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Must be able to prioritize tasks accordingly and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must present a professional company image and positive attitude.
- Comfortable in a TEAM-oriented work environment.
- Some college or vocational/technical training with emphasis on business and communication.
- Minimum one to two years administrative experience including; typing, filing, multi-line phones, e-mail, sorting, copying and organizational skills.
Apply on company website