The IT Infrastructure Analyst works under direct supervision to define project requirements and create system documentation, and works with the infrastructure teams, project managers and other parties to help complete O'Reilly IT projects.
The infrastructure analyst:
- Acts as liaison between infrastructure teams and development teams, relaying information in an easily to understand manner.
- Supports documentation and audit activities related to Sarbanes-Oxley, Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards, and other regulatory requirements.
- Assists infrastructure and application development teams to complete service design packages and maintain the service catalog, along with supporting documents,
- Contributes to end-user and project documentation, and ensures that technical designs meet business needs,
- Works to identify project requirements and gather documentation,
- Helps to identify issues and risks, and to develop mitigation plans,
- Supports infrastructure teams in reporting and communicating issues and their resolutions,
- Provides frequent project updates to IT Infrastructure management and project managers,
- Reports on the overall health of IT Infrastructure and the supported applications.
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience in direct support of business organizations.
- Analytic and logical thinking.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Must be able to learn independently.
- Ability to write technical instructions in the use of programs and/or program modifications.
- Experience with Microsoft Visio is a plus.
Apply on company website