The Leave of Absence (LOA) Specialist assists with administering the Company's LOA program. The LOA Specialist evaluates a team member's eligibility for leave and provides counsel to company management and team members regarding company policy and leave/medical-related matters. The LOA Specialist works with the LOA Coordinators to ensure required LOA documentation is distributed in a timely fashion and all documentation is received in accordance with federal and state leave laws.
Essential Job Functions
- Assists with the administration of the LOA program.
- Determines eligibility for leave.
- Answers questions from team members regarding the LOA program via telephone and email.
- Assists the LOA Coordinators in reviewing and following up on documentation received from health care providers to designate leave and return team members to work, as well as evaluate restriction and accommodation requests.
- Distributes LOA letters, making sure to keep all applicable management teams informed.
- One year of clerical/office experience.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal and problem solving skills.
Apply on company website