The Technical Recruiter is responsible for recruiting and hiring entry and mid-level Information Technology (IT) professionals for our various open IT positions. The technical recruiter is a key driver in the hiring process; they are responsible for the full life-cycle recruitment processes including sourcing, screening, qualifying, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding IT team members. This individual possesses a strong understanding of the company's organization and IT structure and provides a high level of expertise and assistance to all levels of personnel, both internal and external, on various recruiting/talent acquisition related strategies and issues.
Essential Job Functions
- Owns the full life-cycle recruiting process partnering directly with information technology (IT) hiring managers to understand their teams' hiring needs and team dynamics.
- Recruits for Information Technology (IT) needs of entry to mid-level developers, network, help support, business systems analyst, and admins.
- Identifies, engages and secures top talented candidates (both passive and active).
- Works closely with recruiting coordinators to move candidates through the interview process as smoothly and quickly as possible.
- Provides excellent customer service to our hiring teams and ensure a seamless candidate experience for all potential candidates.
Skills and Qualifications
- 1+ years of recruiting experience, with at least one year focused on technical recruiting in a corporate environment.
- Ability to build relationships with candidates, peers, and hiring managers at all levels.
- Must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication; listening skills; presentation skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Thrive in a fast paced, high pressure, challenging and hyper-growth environment.
- Operates with a high sense of urgency while not compromising details.
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple time sensitive projects and duties.
- Must be self-motivated, highly organized, detailed oriented, directed with the ability to problem solve.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Human Resources, Marketing, Computer Information Systems or related field OR combination of education and equivalent work experience required.
Apply on company website