The Credit Application Specialist processes applications for customer credit accounts, maintains and updates customer accounts/files, and assists with phone coverage for the Credit and Collections Department.
Essential Job Functions
- Process consumer and business credit applications; evaluate information provided to assess need for required reports.
- Run and analyze consumer and business credit reports.
- Monitor the status of credit applications.
- Issue appropriate correspondence of approval/denial to credit applicants.
- Update and maintain credit application database.
- Provide administrative assistance to department leadership.
Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Types a minimum of 40 wpm.
- Ability to set priorities and maintain confidentiality of personal credit information.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Familiar with both office and internet applications (Word, Excel, Chrome, Firefox, etc.)
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.
Apply on company website