The Credit Manager will be responsible for coaching and mentoring the credit team and enforcing credit policies. The right candidate will have successful management experience and knowledge of collection laws.
Essential job Functions
- Enforce credit and collection policies and procedures.
- Oversee daily operations of the credit team while mentoring and building a successful team.
- Recognize areas of improvement for the Company as they relate to credit and collections and offer viable solutions.
- Monitor the Analyst's decisions and productivity. Review escalated items and large dollar requests.
- Conduct contract reviews and negotiations with vendors, attorneys, and collection agencies.
- Organize ongoing training and presentations within the team and with field personnel.
- Requires some travel .
Skills and Qualifications
- A minimum of three years of successful management experience
- Greater than three years experience in collections or banking.
- Must be able to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel and Power Point.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.
Apply on company website