The Distribution Systems Coordinator is responsible for coordinating system configurations, implementation of system enhancements and process improvements to support the objectives of the Distribution Operations department resulting in a higher level of efficiency and excellent customer service.
Essential Job Functions
- Serve in the capacities of outbound task force leader, project sponsor, or user champion in the implementation of distribution systems and process improvements.
- Responsible for configuration of the outbound components of the warehouse management system affecting picking, shipping, city counter, on-line DC orders, etc.
- Comprehensive end-user testing of system enhancements.
- Work closely with store operations and IT to ensure DC hub routing accuracy in support of priority parts.
- Perform research and analysis to support distribution objectives.
- Travel as needed to support distribution objectives, system implementations, and configurations.
Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience in O'Reilly distribution center operations - order selection, shipping.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, Access, and Query tools.
- Good communication skills.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.
Apply on company website