The Event Marketing Specialist is responsible for representing and marketing the O'Reilly Auto Parts brand at major national and regional company sponsored events (e.g. NASCAR, NHRA, car shows, etc.) with the aim of growing and enhancing the O'Reilly Auto Parts brand and image through event activation.
**This position is located in the Indianapolis, IN area.
Essential Job Functions
- Represent the O'Reilly Auto Parts brand and convey a positive brand image at major company sponsored events.
- Create and activate O'Reilly Auto Parts marketing display to maximize impact on-site and drive traffic to display.
- Write detailed reports on all events.
- Evaluate and recommend new sponsorship opportunities in their region.
- Maintain O'Reilly Auto Parts truck, trailer and event displays in show ready condition at all times.
- Act as a liaison between O'Reilly Auto Parts and key external stakeholders such as track personnel, show promoters and O'Reilly Auto Parts suppliers.
Skills and Qualifications
- College degree with emphasis in Marketing or Advertising.
- Minimum two years O'Reilly Auto Parts store or DC experience (or equivalent parts knowledge).
- Ability to analyze and objectively evaluate new and existing opportunities.
- Experience and knowledge with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent driving skills and driving record.
- Excellent written, verbal, communication and organizational skills.
- Must present a professional company image and positive attitude.
- Comfortable in a TEAM-oriented environment.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.
Apply on company website