Benefits available including medical, dental, vision, 401k, stock purchase plan, etc
O'Reilly is hiring an enthusiastic Forklift Operator with a win-win attitude, who thrives in a fast- paced environment! We are committed to maintaining a safe work environment by following our safety procedures. Your safe and efficient operation of the forklifts will help us ensure the right products get to the right place at the right time! We offer onsite interviews and same day hiring decisions. If you are dedicated and hardworking, this is the career opportunity for you! Explore our culture and come be a part of it.
What we offer:
- Full-Time, Part-Time positions
- Competitive wages with potential for raises every 6 months
- 6 paid holidays
- Flexible Medical/Dental/Vision Plans, starting within 30 days
- 401K plan with employer contributions
- Opportunity for advancement and career development
- Bi-Weekly pay schedule
What you will do:
- Operate a forklift to load, unload, sort and stage products into and out of the warehouse
- Match numbers quickly and accurately
- Take pride in delivering excellent customer service
- Thrive in a busy, fast-paced warehouse environment
- Work closely with others in a team environment
What you will need:
- Forklift operation experience desired but not required. We offer training on-the-job!
- Flexibility for overtime opportunities
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred but not required
Candidates must be at least 18 years of age and able to pass a drug test and/or MVR check, as applicable for the role.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.
Apply on company website