The HR Compensation Specialist will provide support with regards to various compensation tasks including wage surveys, wage range maintenance, and system accuracy.
Essential Job Functions
- Complete wage compliance checks with regards to minimum wage and position in pay range.
- Work collaboratively to complete the annual wage range review process.
- Assist with year-end wage adjustments, ensuring appropriate and timely follow up and tracking.
- Provide support regarding incentive and bonus programs including DC Top of Scale, Sign-on bonuses, and DC Supervisor Incentive Program.
- Produce and distribute various monthly reports.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Attention to detail with emphasis on thoroughness, accuracy, and organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to multi task and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent problem solving, prioritization. and time management skills.
- Degree in Human Resources of relevant field desired.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.
Apply on company website