As a motivated, dynamic individual you will work closely with DC management by providing excellent clerical and customer service support for the distribution center. You must have the ability to make decisions independently in a fast paced environment.
- Take pride in delivering excellent customer service
- Ability to handle multiple tasks accurately
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Thrive in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and data entry
- Good aptitude for dealing with number sequences
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred but not required
Candidates must be at least 18 years of age and able to pass a drug test and/or MVR check, as applicable for the role.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.
Apply on company website