Who We Are Looking For
O'Reilly Auto Parts is looking for a Recruiter to help implement innovative recruiting strategies and attract sought after talent. Our recruiting team influences talent acquisition strategy, optimizes recruiting processes, and enables the business to make the best hiring decisions. Whether you are recruiting for our stores, distribution centers or corporate office, your contributions are valued! Join our team today and build a career you are proud of!
What You Bring to the Table
- 2+ years of full cycle recruiting experience with a proven track record.
- Strong interviewing and sourcing experience with a record of success in a fast paced, matrixed organization.
- Knowledge of recruitment and selection techniques and requirements, federal selection guidelines, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to quickly shift focus between tasks and strong organizational skills.
Who We Are
We are the dominant auto parts retailer in all of our market areas. From our roots as a single store in 1957 to our current size of 5,800 locations (and growing), we've come a long way. O'Reilly believes in a strong promote-from-within philosophy, encouraging you to grow your career. We have something not all companies can brag about - leaders who know the ins and outs of the company from having worked virtually every job
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.
Apply on company website