Responsible for making sales calls to professional customers and making sure they are receiving great customer service from their supporting store. Outside Sales team members drive profitable sales by making sales calls, sharing promotional programs and information, and learning from the customer how O'Reilly can be a better business partner. Opportunities are then communicated to the store teams and operational leadership. A primary objective is to maintain strong relationships with current and existing customers while obtaining new business with shop owners in the designated territory.
- Two years of related experience in outside sales (automotive industry a plus)
- Strong communication, negotiation, organization and leadership skills
- Ability to create and execute customer development plans
- Ability to analyze sales reports and take appropriate action
- Ability to operate our POS system
- Ability to analyze sales reports and problem solve
- Honesty, dedication, commitment, passion, drive and the desire for success
- Regional travel required
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.
Apply on company website