The Senior Google Analytics/Tag Manager Analyst is responsible for supporting the marketing department with regards to analytics, reporting, and customer segmentation, while also leading & setting the standard for accuracy and other reporting objectives. Primary responsibilities will include reporting setup, creating ad hoc reports, and maintenance of reoccurring reports to create actionable insights for various marketing teams.
Essential Job Functions
- Compile, organize, and reconcile data for a variety of teams and areas of focus including: digital marketing, retail, loyalty, user experience, and other omnichannel initiatives.
- Lead and build executive summaries by turning raw data into easy to understand findings for senior leadership.
- Collaborate and partner with teams from multiple departments for reporting, metrics, and recommendations.
- Master and share reporting best practices with the team to refine processes and build credibility with stakeholders.
- Mentor new analysts and provide support for onboarding and training.
- Develop reporting dashboards and tools for digital marketing and e-commerce site performance on a daily, weekly, quarterly, and annual basis, or as needed by the business.
- Partner with business stakeholders to analyze marketing campaigns for effectiveness and develop data informed actions that lead to improvements in campaign sales and other KPI's.
Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2-4 years of direct and hands-on experience in reporting tools, including but not limited to; Google Analytics, Applied Predictive Technologies (APT), MicroStrategy, Domo, Data Studio, Tableau, and. Or Adobe.
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights.
- Inquisitive and in constant pursuit of innovative ways to drive results; does not settle for the status quo.
- Ability to manage projects, be organized, and set clear priorities.
- Knowledgeable about new & emerging trends within the industry.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.
$20.00 - $30.00 per hour, pay will be based upon applicable experience, training and skills
Apply on company website