Essential Job Functions
- Partner with developers, engineers and stakeholders to develop new features and to enhance and support existing applications and programs.
- Work with business systems analysts and stakeholders to translate business to technical requirements and problem solve.
- Collaborate with project teams and cross functional teams to troubleshoot open issues and bug-fixes.
- Collaborate, coach and mentor team members on best practices, code reviews, internal tools, and process improvements.
- Write and maintain readable, sustainable, and efficient code in highly optimized and scalable architectures.
- Own applications from conception and design, to implementation and support.
- Debug and test code as needed.
- Create and update technical documentation.
Skills and Qualifications
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 years software development experience in a classroom setting or related job function, internships would qualify toward experience.
- Entry level knowledge of programming, database systems, and systems analysis and design.
- Ability to write technical documentation.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Ability to learn independently.
- Willingness to work flexible schedule including nights/weekends.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.
$70,000.00 - $95,000.00 annually, pay will be based upon applicable experience, training and skills
This job is eligible for an annual cash bonus based on individual goal achievement.
Apply on company website