O'Reilly Auto Parts is looking for a professional and experienced Software Engineer to join our team. Our Retail Software team develops the catalog systems, point of sale systems and operational tools for more than 4,700 stores. This position will help us design and create the infrastructure and data sources that support this enterprise-level technology stack. Our team uses Java code, Linux and Atlassian tools to deliver our software.
What the Retail Software Team is looking for:
- Extensive experience with Java coding and service-based design principles
- An analytical understanding of the best way to use available technology to accomplish a specific goal
- Enterprise-level software development experience
- A familiarity with Linux systems
- The ability to lead projects and delegate development tasks
What our team offers:
- A rapid development timeframe from initial design to final release
- A collaborative team environment with a wide variety of development experience to draw upon
- Challenging and innovative business requests that guide the development process and provide a chance to expand your technical experience
- We respect and expect a healthy balance between work and life responsibilities
- Our managers value cooperation, personal development and adaptability
- Our team is office-based, but also has options for remote workers
Growth with Retail Software at O'Reilly Auto Parts:
- The keys to success when it comes to advancement on the Retail Software team are leading by example, ownership, pride and a strong sense of responsibility
- We want to develop our people: we help to make you better by providing a learning-friendly environment and experienced team members as resources, along with different career paths to choose from
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.
$95,000.00 - $122,000.00 annually, pay will be based upon applicable experience, training and skills
This job is eligible for an annual cash bonus based on individual goal achievement.
Apply on company website