A Senior Content Technician maintains the accuracy and consistency of content within the electronic catalog (eCatalog) by applying standards and enacting established business rules. This position will leverage quality assurance tools to achieve efficiencies and improve overall time to market. This position owns specialized responsibilities over areas of content management, while acting as a mentor to content technician team members to ensure departmental content guidelines are being observed.
Essential Job Functions
- Interacts with supervisor to assign content processing to team while establishing productivity goals on assigned projects.
- Interacts with suppliers to address known issues within provided content, including expanding coverage, correcting inaccuracies and addressing inconsistencies between deliverables.
- Responsible for analyzing reported issues from users of the eCatalog system, charged with implementing modifications to existing content and add new content to address concerns.
- Responsible for ensuring follow-up contact is completed on O'Cat feedback received from field.
- Builds upon trading partner provided value-add content to enhance the quality and consistency of the eCatalog experience, including digital assets, marketing copy, product attributes, features and benefits information, product level specifications, product cross references, cross sell content and keyword search alias content.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of one year of practical experience over content management and implementation.
- Three years of sales experience with a strong parts and accessory background.
- Strong automotive product knowledge and understanding of automotive theories and repair procedures.
- Experienced in database usage, content mining and analytics.
- Thorough knowledge of automotive parts cataloging or parts counter experience.
- Degree in business or computer science desired.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.
Apply on company website