The Senior Technical Recruiter is responsible for managing the recruitment efforts for mid- and senior-level information technology (IT) positions. In partnership with IT and HR leaders, this role is responsible for developing strategies to attract and hire positions in software development, infrastructure, data, project management, quality assurance and leadership positions. The recruiting team is responsible for full-lifecycle recruiting including leading intake meetings, developing job postings, sourcing, interviewing, assessing, and hiring technical candidates. The senior technical recruiter partners with all levels of leadership to gather a strong understanding of the IT structure and how it supports the systems and applications that are used by the business daily.
Essential Job Functions
- Own full recruitment life cycle for mid-, senior- and leadership-level technical positions including but not limited to application development, infrastructure, program management, data, quality assurance, and security positions.
- Lead kickoff meetings, understand and define applicant profile, determine sourcing strategy, apply process & define roles across interview teams, review target hire date, develop setback schedule and agree on calibration cadence.
- Utilize creative recruiting strategies to attract both passive and active candidates through social media, networking, niche job boards, and employee referrals.
- Responsible for sourcing active and passive candidates, completing initial screening, administering technical assessments, conducting HR technical interviews, qualifying and submitting candidates profiles, scheduling department interviews, gathering feedback, generating offer letters, extending verbal offers and onboarding new hires.
- Evaluate candidates' employment history, educational background, technical acumen and salary requirements in order to best match their skills with current job openings and budgets.
- Lead weekly/biweekly calibration discussion with hiring managers including advance sharing of candidate activity.
- Collaborate with HR Partners and hiring managers to develop offer recommendations which are competitive, compelling and aligned with O'Reilly compensation philosophy.
- Organize and redesign recruitment processes (candidate sourcing, resume screening, networking & interviewing techniques).
- Write, edit, maintain and update all job posts.
- Collaborate in strategic planning and initiatives on engaging and retaining IT team members while influencing recruiting methods and strategies.
- Collect and report recruitment efficiency metrics to drive increased performance in the talent acquisition process and analyze effectiveness.
Skills and Qualifications
- BA/BS Degree and 3+ years of IT recruiting experience (or in lieu of degree, 5+ years of IT recruiting experience).
- 3+ years of experience managing 15+ requisitions of mid to senior level technical roles through the full lifecycle recruiting process.
- 1+ years of corporate recruiting experience.
- 2+ years of experience working in a remote/virtual environment.
- Experience with progressive sourcing techniques including direct sourcing and internet data mining and recruiting techniques such search engines, Boolean search strings, LinkedIn and other online networking communities.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.
Apply on company website